Finals Week as Told by The Hunger Games
It’s that time of the semester where everything feels hopeless and you have no energy left. That’s right, it’s finals. Professors are piling on the work, you’re up for all hours of the night and your meal plan is down to nothing. It’s dog eat dog, and people get desperate. It’s kind of like The Hunger Games. Katniss and her crew can perfectly sum up the desperation of finals week. May the odds be ever in your favor.
13) Your professors assign a million projects, 50 papers and 100 tests in one week.
12) You don’t pay attention all semester and you have to teach yourself all the material the night before.
11) When your professor denies your request for an extension:
10) You get really familiar with the library.
8) When you spend all your remaining meal points on red bull and junk food and someone pisses you off:
6) You’re on the verge of tears the entire week.
4) When you look at your friend and you both know you’re going to fail.
3) And you’re so ready to go home and just turn your brain off.
2) But most of the time, you walk out of that test feeling pretty badass, whether you did well or not.
1) Best of luck on finals everyone, and may the odds be ever in your favor.
Share with your friends and mention me on @FactsOfSchool, I will follow everybody that shares this post! THANKS ?